Make 2018 a GREAT YEAR by joining BurgerFi, America’s “hottest” Fast Casual, all natural burger concept, a cool place to work and advance in your career.
We are an independently owned and operated BurgerFi franchisee, opening multiple locations in the Atlanta area. Our first location is open, delighting folks in Alpharetta and has been recognized many times as a top restaurant in metro Atlanta. We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager in Alpharetta, GA to help us carry on our tradition of excellence.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be expected to:
- Completely understands the Operations Manual and is responsible for ensuring all aspects of daily operations conform to franchise policies and standards
- Acts as community ambassador, creating goodwill toward the BurgerFi® brand
- Ensures that all guests feel welcome, receive great service, and have an outstanding experience on every visit
- Ensures that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, safety and serving standards
- Controls cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Makes employment decisions including hiring, discipline, and termination
- Works or assists on production stations where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Continually strives to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development
- Supervises and participates in kitchen and dining area cleaning and maintenance
- Prepares all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner
- Ensures that all products are received in correct unit count and condition, and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures
- Oversees and ensures that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis
- Schedules labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met
- Is knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administers prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules
- Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt partners and minors
- Fully understands and complies with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests
- Resolves customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Develops, plans and carries out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community
- Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store and identifies and addresses trends and issues in store performance. Tools include Automated Labor Scheduling, Monthly Status Report, Quarterly Business Review, Cash Management and Inventory Management
- Schedules and conducts periodic meetings with employees to discuss and/or correct problem areas or areas of concern
- Communicates regularly with company owners to create, execute, and monitor a business plan to focus on sales growth, staff development, and increased profitability
Why work with us?
Our managers go through a comprehensive training program learning all the details of our business including food preparation, working the line, food safety, guest service and managing the numbers. Additionally, we offer salaried managers competitive salaries, bonus potential, outstanding career growth potential, and benefits package.!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an independently owned and operated BurgerFi franchisee, opening multiple locations in the Atlanta area.
- Live within 30 minutes of location
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable and dependable
- Prior restaurant management experience an asset
- Customer service mindset
- Previous experience leading a team
- ServSafe certified
- Passion for excellence.
- 21+ years old
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work various shifts per week.