Arrow Exterminators is looking to hire a full-time Carpenter to provide uncompromised service to our customers through proper execution of general carpentry work including gutters, siding, doors, windows, trim, sheetrock, framing, decks, painting, soffit and facia repair, moisture barriers and vent installation, etc. This is an hourly earning position that is based on experience.
Our Technicians enjoy a company vehicle and other benefits including:
generous time off,
- paid holidays,
- 401(k) with company match, Roth IRA,
- medical, dental and vision insurance,
- high deductible HSA,
- disability, cancer, and accident insurance.
- health & wellness suite
- company, and paid life insurance.
ABOUT OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS
For the past 56+ years, we have been a family-owned and operated business and have grown to over $250+ million in annual revenue, services 12 states and has 125+ service centers. Ranked by revenue, Atlanta-based Arrow Exterminators is the sixth-largest pest and termite control company in the United States! We instill family values in the company culture to create a welcoming work environment and a successful company. We attribute our success to passionate, highly trained team members who are committed to protecting everyone’s quality of life.
As Arrow grows and continues to exceed industry expectations, we are always looking for new talent to bring on board. We know our team has a lot of options and we are humbled that they choose to work with us. That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package, and a family-oriented company culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A CARPENTER
In this position, you will work independently in fulfilling services to our customers. This includes scheduling services with customers, driving and maintaining a company vehicle, and gathering necessary tools and materials to complete each project. Through your excellent customer service skills, you will explain the process of the services you provide and answer any additional questions. Your knowledge in written, verbal, or diagram instructions will be crucial in delivering an uncompromised service to our customers. To ensure a thorough job, you will polish off your project by cleaning up your area of work and collecting on any payments due. With your hard-working attitude and attention to detail, you will help your service center achieve company goals and provide an experience that can’t be beat!
- Compliance with Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- Ability to pass and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Able to pass internal technical exams
- Possess current Driver License in the state where you work, ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a driving record consistent with company standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Present a professional appearance including wearing an approved Arrow uniform
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Workplace
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).