- Assist in providing direct client care by performing a variety of non-licensed nursing services, and to do related work as needed under general supervision.
- Dress residents in appropriate clothing, undress, and bathe residents (Assisting with AM and PM Care)
- Pass meal trays and nourishment, and feed or assist to feed residents
- Position residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems.
- Take and record vital signs as requested.
- Assist with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
- Follow safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting instructions and following the 2-person lift list.
- Assist residents to achieve pre-assigned programming goals and to increase their independence.
- Participate in the maintenance of safe conditions within the facility and other related areas at all times.
- Document all appropriate resident records before leaving shift daily
- Assist residents to attend activities within the home and out of the facility.
- Attend staff meetings and required in-service training program
- Responsible for obtaining continuing education units (CEUs) for renewal of CNA certificate, renewing certificate in a timely fashion, and furnishing operation with a current CNA certificate.
- Provide effective and routine oral hygiene.
- Observe residents and report all changes in condition immediately to Nurse Supervisor.
- Document changes of condition on the back of the daily flow sheets.
- Learn training and behavior goals and objectives for the residents you are assigned.
- Follow all operations and Sanzie Healthcare Services policies including but not limited to: dress code, attendance, safety, and reporting procedures.
- Participate in any and all tasks as directed by your supervisor
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures and techniques in providing routine bedside care for residents.
- Demonstrate physical strength and endurance to accomplish job duties, especially transferring of residents.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish effective relationship with clients, families, and team member
- Possess a current certificate verifying completion of a state-approved program must be willing to take a background check and TB screening.
CNAs needed for locations in:
- Total Hours: 30 (2.5 in am and 2.5 pm 5 7 times a week)
- Total Hours: (2 hours, 5 times a week)
- Total Hours: Mon Wed and Friday (2.5 hours, 3 times a week) 9.30am -12 noon
- Total Hours: Mon Wed and Friday (2.5 hours, 3 times a week) 4pm -6.30 pm
- Total Hours: 3hours (3 hours, 5 times a week) 1.00pm -4.00pm
Total hours 2.5 hours (2 times a week)