Make 2018 a GREAT YEAR by joining BurgerFi, America’s “hottest” Fast Casual, all natural burger concept, a cool place to work and advance in your career.
We are an independently owned and operated BurgerFi franchisee, opening multiple locations in the Atlanta area. Our first location is open, delighting folks in Alpharetta and has been recognized many times as a top restaurant in metro Atlanta. We are looking for a Cook in Alpharetta, GA to help us carry on our tradition of excellence.
Working as a Cook, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring the orderly and accurate preparation of quality meals to customers’ satisfaction and compliance with Health Department regulations. You will be expected to:
- Cook fried items as needed
- Cook grilled items as needed
- Assumes responsibility for quality of products prepared and served
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
- Portions food products according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, counters and floors
- Maintains the kitchen to meet or exceed Health Department standards for cleanliness, food handling and sanitation
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Performs food prep and product portioning as needed
- Opens and closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in opening and closing
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
- Performs other duties or roles as assigned by Burgermeister or the owner
- Maintains the cleanliness of the fry area and its stations to meet or exceed Health Department standards for cleanliness, food handling and sanitation
- Monitors stocks of ingredients and food items and assists with the preparation of inventory supply orders
- Ensures the neatness, cleanliness and orderliness of his/her station and the restaurant by sweeping, mopping, stocking shelves, removing trash, etc.
- Stores and rotates all products properly (follows FIFO)
- Properly maintains and uses all equipment per manufacturer’s and company specifications
- Exhibits and encourages proper hygiene and sanitary
- Maintains a friendly, courteous and cheerful demeanor at all times
- Presents a clean-cut, neat and professional image
- Provides assistance to other employees to contribute to the best overall operation of the store
- May supervise and oversee other areas/stations and personnel depending upon management staffing needs
- Performs other duties or roles as assigned by upper management or the owner.
Best Natural Burger Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an independently owned and operated BurgerFi franchisee, opening multiple locations in the Atlanta area.
- High school diploma preferred
- Willingness to be a team player and hard worker.
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Restaurant experience a plus but not required.
- Able to communicate clearly with customers and other employees.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Able to see clearly (with or without glasses) to read, interpret and understand recipes, menus, food orders, packing slips, etc.
- Able to hear and speak effectively.
- Able to sense degrees of temperature.