Vacancy: Civil/Site Design Engineer Team Leader
Position Type: Full-Time
Travel Required: Up to 10%
About the Company
Arseal is a rapidly growing, private, Atlanta- based engineering and design company that has been in business since 1999. We proudly hold a multi-year safety track record and numerous design and service agreements with our clients to provide project design, management, consulting and engineering primarily in the oil& gas industry.
We provide a challenging and rewarding atmosphere for innovative and out of the box thinkers. We offer continuous professional development and training to support and prepare individuals for upward mobility. Our benefits package is designed to motivate and retain top notch talent to aid in the overall success and performance of the individual and the company.
We offer competitive salaries with an extensive benefits package to includeflextime, paid birthday holiday,401 K with match and future growth, paid time off, company holidays, medical, dental, vision, annual bonus program, and a host of company perks. Visit our company career page atwww.arseal.com/careers for more information.
Will lead a group of civil engineers and be a key member of a multi discipline design team. The ideal candidate will have a PE license or equivalent experience. They will work with a group of experienced and junior engineers providing best practice engineering solutions to clients. They will work with clients and design staff to solve engineering challenges associated with the design and construction of oil and gas facilities.
- Lead team of engineers/designers in performing site planning, grading, and storm water management design for projects related to the Oil and Gas Industry
- Work with business development group to develop labor and cost estimates for potential projects
- Coordinate work with and support other engineering disciplines
- Lead, motivate, develop, and provide technical support to engineering and design staff
- Review work produced by the civil group
- Plan and provide training opportunities for the group on topics related to the discipline
- Develop goals and coach team members to expand their technical abilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 10+ years of experience with advanced knowledge in civil and structural engineering, BSCE Degree in Civil
- Must have PE and/or SE license
- Need familiarity with site design including layouts, grading and drainage plans
- Prefer experience with Oil and Gas pipelines, tank farms, and facilities and associated standards
- Able to utilize Auto CAD, MS Office, and other software to generate reports and schedules
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Auto CAD Civil 3D
- Experience with detailed site layout and grading; drainage and storm water management design; utility design; storm water pollution prevention plans (SWPPP) and erosion and sediment control design
- Experience with Storm CAD, Hydraflow, and other industry accepted software and development of hydrology studies
- Experience with codes and regulations, interpreting plans, designing storm water facilitiesand permitting for land disturbance