PART TIME ONLY
JF&CS is now seeking a Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse up to 20 hours per week (Monday-Friday) Evenings (i.e., 3pm-7pm; 4pm-8pm).
PURPOSE: To provide oversight of health care management for clients in the Developmental Disabilities Services Division
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide health care oversight and management, and documentation to maintain compliance with agency policies & procedures, Developmental Disabilities Medicaid waiver services, CARF standards and all regulations for clients in the Zimmerman Horowitz Independent Living Program and Day Supports program.
- Conduct and document supervisory home visits at least every 60 days, and as needed.
- Conduct and document annual skill checks for all staff as needed.
- Provide health care oversight to Day Supports clients as needed.
- Coordinate medication management for individuals in the Zimmerman Horowitz Independent Living Program.
- Consult with staff, clients, family, medical professionals to facilitate health care management for clients.
- Attend Individual Service Plan meetings for clients
- Conduct in-service trainings as needed for staff.
- Monitor annual physicals and coordinate appointments
- Provide quarterly review of clients files to ensure compliance with regulatory and licensing bodies.
- Maintain excel spread sheet with current data of clients’ care plan, physicals and supervisory home visit schedule.
- Provide follow up supervision with clients and staff to resolve client related issues.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 5 year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Experience with developmental disabilities preferred.Current Georgia licensure as a licensed practical nurse.Computer proficiency.