TeamOne Logistics has partnered with the trusted leader in Atlanta luxury bus charter services for nearly 30 years. No matter the size of the group, we deliver premium charter bus services offering top of the line motor coaches, buses and mini-buses. All equipment is well maintained and has passed the rigorous US DOT Safety inspection every year for the past 30 years. If you are customer service oriented, have outstanding attention to detail and enjoy working with a diverse group of customers. WE WANT YOU!!
Affordable benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, etc.
Up to $5,000 sign on bonus
Hourly Pay!!! (15.00)
THIS IS A TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT POSITION
Must be flexible
Days of the week will vary depending on work load.
Drivers are expected to be able to drive at any time with a 3 day notice including weekends and holidays
Transporting people to and from various locations in the Southeast. This will include airport transfers to and from local businesses and now test sites.
Duties included, but not limited to:
- Must be good with people and have proper social etiquette.
- Must have a thorough understanding of all Federal regulations as they pertain to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s requirements for trip logs and hours of service.
- Promptly report any bus malfunctions or needed repairs using provided forms
If you believe you would be the next great employee at TeamOne Logistics, please respond to this posting by clicking on the link below to apply:
TeamOne Logistics is an E.O.E. M/F/H/D
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial driving: 2 years (Required)
- P & S endorsement required
- Class A or B (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- school bus driving: 2 years (Required)
- Passenger endorsement (Required)
- School bus endorsement (Preferred)
- Class B CDL (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations