This role would be a remote position preferably near Colorado.
Who We Are:
Meyn is a subsidiary of CTB, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Company, offering intelligent, innovative, customized and sustainable solutions in the poultry processing industry. With their vast knowledge, equipment, systems, and services that are available all over the world, Meyn is a trusted business partner for numerous renowned poultry processing companies in over a hundred countries. As the world population continues to grow, global demand for Meyn products will grow accordingly. And, being a team member of Meyn means you can rely on an exciting and challenging career that will provide a meaningful impact on today’s market and tomorrow’s communities – helping to feed a hungry world!
The Meyn Mission: Your success is our goal. Every day, all over the world!
What We Offer:
Exciting innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
Open communication, recognition programs, and team-building events
What You’ll Do:
As the National Account Manager, you will develop, lead, mentor, and execute on sales consulting and initiatives within a large National Account to meet the overall revenue and profitability goals.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
Researches, analyzes, and understands the organizational structure, business goals, and processes of potential and current large client groups to provide targeted and consolidated large-group business plans that will demonstrate enhanced efficiencies to create a sale.
- Educates and influences all levels within the client’s business on the quality product attributes, service and support features, and future product/processing efficiencies to continually partner and enhance sales within the various accounts and business groups.
- Liaisons with the client and the internal sales & project management teams to ensure the installation meets the business plan specifications and output optimization goals.
- Provides exceptional ongoing service and consultation to the accounts to continually keep these large accounts operating well for a long-term partnership. Delegates tasks to meet quick timelines, where applicable.
Aligns and coordinates service technicians, part replacements, etc. within the internal team to ensure clear expectations are met with the clients. Provides support, education, and mentoring to help grow the team.
Analyzes, completes, and provides sales reports, summaries, and creative strategies to continually grow the accounts and market share for the Company.
- Mentors and assists other Account Managers to help them maintain and build their respective accounts.
- Delegates projects to others who are capable to meet the client’s needs and grow the competency levels within the internal team.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Business, Sales, or a technical discipline; or a combination of education and experience.
Experience: 7+ years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment, preferably in a capital equipment role servicing the production/processing industry, with the proven ability to create strategies, business plans, and new sales pipelines.
- Functional Skills: Proven ability to research, analyze, plan and execute on strategies, business plans, and other sales initiatives. Excellent organization skills, delegation skills, with strong project management and prioritization skills to meet timelines. Excellent forward-thinking to create future sales strategies and solutions on new and current accounts. Experienced with on-site training and education of large client groups and executives on processing optimization, troubleshooting, and key product attributes.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Solid PC and Microsoft Office skills, with the technical aptitude to understand how to assemble, troubleshoot and repair mechanical or electrical equipment.
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication with strong large group presentation skills required.
- Leadership/Behaviors: Customer-focused, self-motivated, possessing a drive to compete and succeed; energetic, honest, ability to listen, network, mentor, and influence individuals and teams; can build and maintain relationships with ease.
- Culture Match Behaviors: Collaborative, team player with the ability to be supportive and interact well with other personnel and clients.
Other Important Information:
Salary: Salary is commensurate with proven expertise.
This position is eligible for bonus/commission programs! And, the compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: VP of Sales
Core Hours: Hours based on needs of customer/region; Approximately 50 hours per week on average
Typical Work Week: M-F; with some weekends necessary for travel/meetings/etc.
Direct Reports: None
Work Conditions: Office, Warehouse, and Food Processing Plants; Areas can be wet with large equipment in operation
Travel: Approximately 75-90%, with approximately 50-60% overnight travel