Alpharetta based law firm with multiple office locations primarily throughout metro-Atlanta (plus Savannah, Birmingham, and Charleston) is seeking a full-time Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will be detail-oriented, well organized, can multi-task, and have the ability to prioritize numerous tasks in a high-volume environment. The applicant must have the ability to communicate with peers, outside vendors professionally, and clients, as well as work both independently and as part of a team and provide exceptional service.
Duties to include (not limited to):
· Time and attendance monitoring
· Benefits Administration and monitoring
· On-boarding/Off-boarding employees
· Employee communications
· Talent and Recruitment
· Available Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, some overtime may be necessary under special circumstances
· Travel to the firm’s office locations as required
· Proficient PC skills including experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
Preference is given to those with prior experience with ADP Workforce Now with a further preference for education and/or certifications related to HR-related fields of study.
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO, Medical/Sick Leave, Health and Wellness Benefits including dental, vision, short term, and long-term disability, and life insurance. After one full year of full-time employment, an employer match 401(k) program is offered to qualified employees.
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000 per year with bonus opportunities
Our firm provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotions, terminations, layoff, recalls, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Payroll Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Benefits Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Do you have experience using ADP’s Workforce Now HRIS platform?
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible