Make 2018 a GREAT YEAR by joining BurgerFi, America’s “hottest” Fast Casual, all natural burger concept, a cool place to work and advance in your career.
We are an independently owned and operated BurgerFi franchisee, opening multiple locations in the Atlanta area. Our first location is open, delighting folks in Alpharetta and has been recognized many times as a top restaurant in metro Atlanta. We are looking for a Prep Cook in Alpharetta, GA to help us carry on our tradition of excellence.
Working as a Prep Cook, you will be primarily responsible for preparing food items to be used in the cooking of hamburgers, veggie burgers, hotdogs, French fries, onion rings, sauces, custard and related dishes and desserts. You will also be responsible for receiving inventory and verifying the orders.
In this role, you will:
- Mix and prepare a variety of food items to include sauces, veggie burgers, spices etc., using standard restaurant equipment ensuring quality and efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Portion all meat
- Assume responsibility for quality of products prepared and served
- Maintain the cleanliness of the prep room and its stations to meet or exceed Health Department standards for cleanliness, food handling and sanitation
- Monitor stocks of ingredients and food items and assists with the preparation of inventory supply orders
- Receive delivered food stocks and supplies, verifying receipt of ordered items
- Ensure the neatness, cleanliness and orderliness of his/her station and the restaurant by sweeping, mopping, stocking shelves, removing trash, etc.
- Store and rotate all products properly (follows FIFO)
- Present a clean-cut, neat and professional image.
- Properly maintain and use all equipment per manufacturer’s and company specifications
- Exhibit and encourage proper hygiene and sanitary habits
- Maintain a friendly, courteous and cheerful demeanor at all times
- Provide assistance to other employees to contribute to the best overall operation of the store
- May supervise and oversee other areas/stations and personnel depending upon management staffing needs
- Performs other duties or roles as assigned by upper management or the owner.
Best Natural Burger Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an independently owned and operated BurgerFi franchisee, opening multiple locations in the Atlanta area.
- High school diploma preferred
- Willingness to be a team player and hard worker.
- Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Restaurant experience a plus but not required.
- Able to communicate clearly with customers and other employees.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Able to see clearly (with or without glasses) to read, interpret and understand recipes, menus, food orders, packing slips, etc.
- Able to hear and speak effectively.
- Able to sense degrees of temperature.