Minimum Salary: $15.00 per hour
Executive Personal Computers (EPC), a premier IT equipment re-marketer, has an opportunity at our Atlanta, Georgia facility for a Processor to:
- Pack, wrap, palletize, load, and move IT equipment for transportation using a pallet jack following required shipment standards
- Use software to record and remit IT equipment information and/or create a new profile in the database
- Perform minor diagnostic tests to identify IT equipment grade
- Clean, wipe and use vacuum cleaner to prepare IT equipment for sale/transfer
- Identify IT devices including PCs, laptops, HDDs, printers, networking monitors, etc.
- Maintain quality of work while meeting minimum quota standards
- Warehouse temperatures can vary widely based upon local weather conditions, and may occasionally exceed 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate noise levels, which may grow loud at times
- Should be open to extra hours, such as weekly overtime, in a fast-paced environment
- Help maintain a clean and organized work space
- Education, Skills, & Experience
- Basic computer skills and able to perform user-friendly computer tasks such as print, type, and data entry
- Experience using basic computer software
- Basic math skills to count IT equipment with speed and accuracy
- Must be able to multi-task, have good decision-making skills, and work with minimal supervision
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work 8 hours shifts while performing the duties of this job
- Must be able to regularly bend, twist, and reach
- Use a pallet jack to move IT equipment from dock to work station
- Must be able to handle IT equipment by reading and identifying serial printed letters, numbers, symbols, and model information with a small font size
- Personal Skills
- Must be able to use common sense when performing job tasks
- Must be able to meet or exceed production goals, follow procedures, and adhere to quality requirements
- Must be able to work well with others and perform in a team work environment
High school diploma or equivalent, and/or IT or relevant electronic experience or education are preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. We offer compensation commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
EPC rewards eligible individuals who are currently serving, or who have served, in the U.S. Armed Forces with a sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. If you have a disability and need assistance completing the application, please refer to our career page for more information.