Agent Find was recently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta.
At Agent Find, we work with the country’s largest lenders to connect their clients with the highest rated agents across the country.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative professional to join our team. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning. Our team is fearless in the pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to continue to deliver unparalleled service to our partners.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
Representation of the department in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing exceptional customer service and support to internal staff and partners. Working hand in hand with C suite to further improve on applicable processes. Internal audits of company activity and determine areas of improvement.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
Excellent oral and written communication skills; Self-motivated; Ability to work independently as well as in team environment; Intermediate computer skills; Ability to multi-task; Attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday