UNITED FIRE PROTECTION, INC. – ATLANTA BRANCH
Service/Installer technician responsibilities include conducting service calls, systems testing and inspecting to the prescribed standards, providing on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs of customers’ fire protection and suppression equipment, preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports, maintaining company vehicle and tools, and ensuring a high level of customer service, satisfaction and communication.
· Applicant must be able to install, inspect, or service fire alarm, fire suppression, and/or fire sprinkler systems.
· Applicant must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team. This also includes a high level of professionalism when interacting with customers.
· Applicant must have basic computer knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Applicant must have the ability to travel and be on their feet for extended periods of time each day (4+ hours each day).
· Applicant must have a clean driving record and a valid Georgia Driver’s License.
· Minimum of (3) years of inspections, field service, and/or installations.
· NICET Certification is preferred.
· United Fire Protection offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, holiday pay, and vacation pay.
· A bonus/incentive program associated with work performed.
Any submitted resume, application, or contact information is completely confidential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible