We are looking to add the following to our team:
Telesales and Customer Relations Representative
We are looking for enthusiastic Tele-Sales Representatives to service the customers of our clients the Penny Pincher Direct Mail Advertising Guide, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia and the United States Amateur Athletic Association, Inc., (USAAA) Washington DC and the National African American Chamber of Commerce, Inc., (NAACC), Chicago, Illinois.
Each contract company is a national concern.
Each representative will, upon their hire, will be assigned to a specific client. Each representative will be required to be comfortable speaking with businesses from all corners of the United States of America and Canada. Each representative will be required to astutely respond professionally to any question, concern or inquiry of the customer of the assigned client, concerning client’s products and services or answering the customer’s requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy additional products or services. A successful Tele-Sales Representative must be friendly and persuasive. Representatives must be able to understand the customer’s inquisitions and concerns in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints. The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the clients customer base.
- Call businesses using leads provided by Member Services Company, to provide detailed information about clients products and services to businesses in the assigned territory and to increase current customer account with the new sales of products and services.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers and to sell clients products and services to businesses in the assigned territory and to increase current customer account with the new sales of products and services.
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs.
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation and to transfer all calls with concerns to management immediately.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Proven experience in telecommunications or similar sales dealing with customers over the telephone or a good record with dealing with customers in person. Automobile and Outside Advertising salespeople should inquire.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas. Must be comfortable working with customers over the phone.
- Working knowledge of standard computer programs and telephone systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with every concerns, suggestions or comments emulating from the clients customers.
- Persistent and results-oriented is a requirement.
- Patient is a virtue and all representatives are required to be able to handle customer rejection as well as customer acceptance.
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus.
$14.00 to $18.00 / hour
Norcross, GA 30092
Who you will chat with:
Duane Allen Jenkins
Where is the apply button?
The employer chose to begin the process with a phone call. If interested, please call them during the date and time they provided.
This is an ad for a phone-based application process which will be conducted by a third party. Indeed makes no guarantee about the accuracy of the ad’s details. This employer may indicate that they may be willing to make offers on the spot. This is not a guarantee of a job offer.